|About the breed|
• Sierra West now offers membership renewal with PayPal or the traditional Renewal Form. Both are available here
• Sierra West now has a Facebook page, like us at SWBMDC and join the fun!
• Sierra West has teamed up with the embroidery firm The Son of a Stitch to provide members with various apparel items embroidered with the club logo.
• The Sierra West 2018 Calendar is available for $25, including shipping, with PayPal payment below, or send payment to SWBMDC c/o Michael Reed, Treasurer, 236 Los Cerros Ave., Walnut Creek, CA 94598
• Saturday, March 17, 2018: Murphys Irish Day parade and Blarney Session after. Event Flyer
• April 30- May 5, 2018: BMDCA National Specialty in Sturbridge, Massachusetts
• May 12, 2018: Working Day (9:30 to 3:00), Annual General Meeting and Awards (Noon) at Nunes Agility Field, Turlock, CA. Registration forms for Working Day Events, Lunch and Awards for 2017 Titles. Awards information needed by April 25, 2018.
• July 13 - July 15, 2018: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows in Carmel, CA
• October 20, 2018 Designated Specialty in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster.
• October 21, 2018: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California.Past Events:
• Saturday, March 18, 2017: Murphys Irish Day parade.
• April 24-29, 2017: BMDCA National Specialty in Portland, OR
• May 6, 2017: Annual Meeting and Awards at Campos Family Winery (formerly Leer Vinyards), Byron, CA.
• July 14 - July 16, 2017: Supported Entry at Del Monte KC Shows
October 20 & 22rd (Supported Entry) and October 21, 2016 (Designated Specialty): in conjunction with the Harvest Moon Classic Cluster. Catalog with results from MBF's Infodog:
• Sunday, October 22, 2017: Draft Test at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton, California. Judges Larry Bohlig and Steve Dudley. Draft Qualifiers
November 18, 2017: General Meeting and Holiday Party at Campos Family Winery (formerly Leer Vinyards), Byron, CA.